Our client, a global leading airline catering company are seeking a new production manager to join the operations team located within the Brisbane production unit. This major inflight caterer create innovative offerings with excellence that make for a memorable dinning experience, in the air and on the ground. This exciting opportunity has arisen for anyone looking to take the next step in their career and to be a part of a fast-growing world leading caterer.
As production manager your focus will be to oversee the operations for all Hot Kitchen and Make/Pack teams in delivering the highest level of catering to customers. You will be responsible of all food production and ensuring food is produced in line with airline specifications, HACCP controls while managing labour, materials and waste.
Key Points and responsibilities:
- To provide leadership and manage food production
- Supervise food preparations to ensure the culinary, operations (labor and materials) and internal service levels are maintained to the agreed standard.
- Develop/implement the production schedule and manage all aspects of day operations, including contingency planning and problem resolution/deadline compliance.
- People Leadership skills:
- Training/staff development
- Setting performance objective/reviewing performance while proving feedback.
- Minimum 5 years as an Executive Chef preferable in a catering/production style kitchen.
- Proficient use in I.T systems and computer software’s
- Experience in leadership and managing financials, including budgets, P&L’s ect. Including direct accountability for labour and materials.
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Positive communication skills, energy and attitude
If interested in the role then please contact us on the below!
P: 1300 984 716
If interested in any other full-time opportunities then please visit our website
Salary:$95,000 - $105,000
Related Jobs (46)
Head Chef – Middle Eastern Inspired Cuisine – North Melbourne on June 21, 2019 Permanent
Head Chef – Premier Gold Coast Golf & Country Club – Northern Suburbs on November 23, 2018 Permanent
Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary
Head Chef – One Hat Restaurant/Bar – Melbourne CBD on February 1, 2018 Permanent
Head Chef – Private Members Club – Monday to Friday on September 26, 2017 Permanent