Our client located in the heart of Brisbane are a major event space that hosts some of the largest events Queensland have to offer. An all year-round venue that ranges from festivals, shows, concerts down to conferences and exhibits. This major Brisbane icon is undergoing a regeneration project transforming the space into a state-of-the-art mixed-use events precinct.
We are currently on the look our for an energetic, enthusiastic and creative Chef de Partie wanting to join this amazing kitchen team. Reporting to the Head Pastry Chef and liaising with all other areas of the kitchen, you will need to play a hands-on role with all food preparation and assist with menu development while delivering a high level of food execution.
- Overseeing the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals within a designated section.
- Achieving all expected levels of food preparation and production at the highest of standards.
- Display a confident and creative cooking style with a strong emphasis on consistency and presentation;
- 2 years in a commercial Pastry kitchen
- Full Chef qualifications
- Track record of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent teamwork
- Experience in managing food and labour costs
- HACCP knowledge essential
If this positions interests you then please get in touch with today and APPLY NOW.
You can also get in touch with us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 984 716 for further details
- Salary:$55,000 - $65,000
Related Jobs (35)
- Sous Chef – Corporate Catering Company – North Melbourne on March 19, 2019 Permanent
- Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary
- Head Chef – One Hat Restaurant/Bar – Melbourne CBD on February 1, 2018 Permanent
- Chef de Partie – Private Members Club – Monday to Friday on March 18, 2018 Permanent
- Sous Chef with Pastry Experience – Catering Company – Melbourne’s South East on September 26, 2017 Permanent