*70k Salary position*
Located on New England regions most historical property just out from Tamworth, our client is a high-end regional luxury destination that is an iconic part of the Australian countryside. Serving fresh local produce from around the region, we have an amazing opportunity for a chef to make his mark on this old Australian town and deliver a high-end top-quality experience to its guests. This magnificent restaurant has gone from strength to strength since it’s opening in 2016, with accolades including awards in the 2018 Good Food Guide, Coverage in Country Style Gourmet Traveller, Segments on the TV show ‘The Living Room’ and other great achievements.
As Head Chef, your primary role will be to manage all areas of kitchen operations including recruitment, training, managing food cost and menu development. Working alongside the operations manager and reporting to the owners, we are looking for a passionate & experienced Head Chef who wants to make a name for themselves at one of the region’s top destinations.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Applicable trade qualifications and accreditations
- Previous experience as a Sous/Head Chef (5+ years preferred)
- A constructive and positive approach to managing people
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Previous experience managing food costs and ordering,
- Previous experience leading a team, including rostering, wages and training
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
If this position interests, you then get in touch with us now and apply!
You can send your details to:
1300 984 835
Related Jobs (23)
- Head Chef – Cafe / Boutique Furniture and Home-wares Store on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Executive Chef – Award Winning Hunter Valley Haven on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Head Chef – Middle Eastern Inspired Cuisine – North Melbourne on June 21, 2019 Permanent
- Production Manager – Major Airline Caterer, Brisbane on March 14, 2019 Permanent
- Head Chef – Premier Gold Coast Golf & Country Club – Northern Suburbs on November 23, 2018 Permanent
- Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary