A traditional and iconic Balmain Pub are on the hunt for a creative and driven Head Chef to lead their kitchen team. With an award-winning roast to a roaring dining room fireplace this well-known local has been the hidden gem of Balmain pub culture for years. Serving traditional pub favourites and keeping with history, this is an amazing opportunity for any head chef that wants to get back to basics and back to their cooking roots is here!
As a hands-on Head Chef, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen, including food cost, ordering and plating up exceptional quality food. Working closely with the General Manager and owners you will lead the highly capable team and will motivate and encourage the kitchen to continually grow and develop their skills and passion for food.
There are also extra empolyment incentves based on KPI’s!!
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a Head Chef, preferably within a high-volume kitchen
- Ability to demonstrate experience in creative menu design and implementation
- Ability to manage ordering, including stock levels, budgets and suppliers
- Experience managing a team, including training, development and rostering
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Positive communication skills, energy and attitude
- Strong organisational skills
If you are interested and would like to know more then apply now!
- Salary:$85,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (23)
- Head Chef – Cafe / Boutique Furniture and Home-wares Store on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Executive Chef – Award Winning Hunter Valley Haven on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Head Chef – Middle Eastern Inspired Cuisine – North Melbourne on June 21, 2019 Permanent
- Production Manager – Major Airline Caterer, Brisbane on March 14, 2019 Permanent
- Head Chef – Premier Gold Coast Golf & Country Club – Northern Suburbs on November 23, 2018 Permanent
- Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary