This brand-new, renovated hotspot located in the southern suburbs of Sydney are after their next Head Chef. With the change in name, concept, look and atmosphere the want for a new Head Chef is now the focus. Our client’s vision is to start with a contemporary breakfast and lunch bistro style service with the aim to eventually open for nights and a more sit-down restaurant style dinner setting. Now with a fresh make-over, approach and energy the venues possibilities are endless!
As a hands-on Head Chef, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen, including food cost, ordering and plating up exceptional quality food. You will have the opportunity to design and deliver an on-trend menu, in line with our client’s vision. Part of your role will be staff development and training along with creating a ‘team mentality’ environment with a passionate energy and drive.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Applicable trade qualifications and accreditations
- Previous experience within a similar, café/restaurant environment
- Ability to design and deliver a creative and exciting menu
- Ability to manage ordering, including stock levels, budgets and suppliers
- Previous experience managing a team, including rostering
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Positive communication skills, energy and attitude
If you are interested an would like to know more then please get in touch and Apply Now!
- Salary:$75,000 - $85,000
Related Jobs (41)
- Head Chef – Cafe / Boutique Furniture and Home-wares Store on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Executive Chef – Award Winning Hunter Valley Haven on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Head Chef – Middle Eastern Inspired Cuisine – North Melbourne on June 21, 2019 Permanent
- Production Manager – Major Airline Caterer, Brisbane on March 14, 2019 Permanent
- Head Chef – Premier Gold Coast Golf & Country Club – Northern Suburbs on November 23, 2018 Permanent
- Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary
- Head Chef – One Hat Restaurant/Bar – Melbourne CBD on February 1, 2018 Permanent