We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate personal chef who is educated in culinary nutrition, holistic, clean and organic foods. The successful candidate will provide the family (including children) with weekly and daily meals. This will include both prepared meals and meals cooked for them in their home. The applicant will be passionate about working with the family to find solutions to varying nutritional requirements and be capable to source and provide the family with the best quality produce, according to seasonal availabilities.
There will be times you will be required to travel interstate to provide the above as well as cater for family events.
To source (depending on seasonality and availability):
- 100% sustainable
- 100% organic clean fresh foods
- 100% biodynamic food
- Nutritionist knowledge
- Prepare and serve dinners for the family as required
- Directly source all fresh produce required from the producer or through reliable suppliers
- Prepare food using the freshest sustainable, organic, biodynamic food available
- Provide healthy and organic snacks for school lunches and day to day travel
- Comply with nutrition and dietary requests
- Travel domestically as required by the family for agreed timeframes
- Assist in general activities when required while travelling
- Cater for functions and events when requested
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations as required for functions and events
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Source, supply and maintain alcohol stocks at each residence as required
- Keep food cost and waste to a minimum without restricting quality of produce
- Comply with all food and sanitation laws and regulations
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Manage and submit all receipts as per company policies
- Maintain complete discretion and privacy and all times within the role
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full time role of approx. 8 hours a day.
The hours will vary and the successful candidate must be flexible to align with the family’s weekly schedule. You will work with the Family assistants to set out your schedule each fortnight (updated daily on changes). Flexibility is required as there will be night and weekend work on occasion.
Domestic travel is a required and a frequent part of this role. Return flights and suitable accommodation and meal allowance will be provided.
When travelling it is common that you will be working longer hours than usual. You will be asked to complete time sheets to capture the additional hours you have worked while away from home and this will be remunerated in your fortnightly payslip.
Salary:$75,000 - $85,000
Related Jobs (1)
Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary