Located in one of Australia’s most desirable wine regions where world class restaurants and stays flourish amongst magnificent natural surroundings. The Hunter Valley hosts some of Australia most prestigious venue’s including our client, an award-winning multi-outlet luxury destination. With a premium dinning room restaurant, bistro & bar, they cater for large conference’s & events along with weddings all year round showcasing the fabulous Hunter Valley produce and scenery.
This is an amazing opportunity which calls for an Executive chef to take lead of this prestige location. Your primary role will be to manage all areas of kitchen operations including recruitment, training, managing food cost and menu development. This is a hands-on role that requires the ideal candidate to not only drive the restaurant and dinning rooms but to have the knowledge and experience to take on major functions and events whilst maintaining the venue’s already stellar reputation.
If Successful, you will demonstrate
- A minimum 5 years as a Head/Executive chef within a hotel environment with
- Capable of running major functions & events at the highest standards
- Thorough knowledge of Food Safety and OH&S requirements
- An approachable and friendly attitude
- Ability to lead a team of up to 10 liaising with floor staff and management to achieve high quality service and communication
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Positive communication skills, energy and attitude
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch.
Alternatively, you can Click Here to apply.
- Salary:$95,000 - $105,000
Related Jobs (43)
- Head Chef – Cafe / Boutique Furniture and Home-wares Store on August 20, 2019 Full-time Permanent
- Head Chef – Middle Eastern Inspired Cuisine – North Melbourne on June 21, 2019 Permanent
- Production Manager – Major Airline Caterer, Brisbane on March 14, 2019 Permanent
- Head Chef – Premier Gold Coast Golf & Country Club – Northern Suburbs on November 23, 2018 Permanent
- Chefs Required – Regional Positions Australia Wide on March 16, 2018 Temporary
- Head Chef – One Hat Restaurant/Bar – Melbourne CBD on February 1, 2018 Permanent